CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SCHEDULED TRAININGS:
- Minimum Attendance Requirement: Thrive Training & Publications reserves the right to cancel any training 10 days prior to the first day of the scheduled training if it does not meet its minimum attendance requirement of 10 participants.
- Unforeseen Events: Thrive Training & Publications reserves the right to cancel any training up to 24 hours before the first day of the scheduled training if something occurs beyond its control, such as severe weather, national disaster, sudden illness, or death of a relative of the scheduled trainer.
- Refund: In the event Thrive Training & Publications cancels a training, participants will receive 100% of their registration fee as a credit to their credit card or a check.
PARTICIPANT CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Participants may cancel their registration up to 24 hours prior to the first day of the scheduled training.
- Cancellations shall be requested in writing directed to [email protected].
- Participants will receive a full refund of their registration fee.
Thrive Training & Publications’ EMDR Training Courses are held in facilities that are in accordance with the American Disabilities Act. Please contact [email protected] to request special accommodations for disability (ADA).
Thrive Training & Publications is fully committed to conducting all activities in strict conformation with the APA, ASWB, NASW, NBCC, and EMDRIA grievance procedures.